Thursday, October 4, 2007

EOY 30%

Gosh. Where to begin.

Well, Shrek 3 was disappointing. No where nearly as good as the previous two. Kind of like Spider-man. I slept for over 3 hours in the afternoon in my nice air-conditioned room. *smiles* After I woke up I drank two cans of Shark. It's like Red Bull, only with honey. It's nice only if you like drinking Red Bull. Most people don't like Red Bull, mostly because they never tried it. Kind of like Durians. Anyway I realised I used up all my allowance for this week already and seem to owe Ernest $5. Hmm, I think I should be able to delay that for about one more week before he screams at me. =P

Today was the Language Arts A and History paper. I found the LAA paper weird, it wasn't too easy neither was it hard. I didn't read the prose at all. Wonder what it was about? The history paper was so annoying. Some kind soul seemed to already have told us all the answers! Gah, if I knew it would be so excruciatingly easy, wouldn't have bothered to study so hard. Actually I didn't study that hard. Okay, so maybe I studied just the right amount.

Chinese paper 1 and 2 tomorrow. I always thought that I had no problem with Chinese but this time I'm scared. Mainly because of the letter writing and essay writing. I haven't really put in much effort in essay writing recently so I think I might have gone rusty. And I still don't know the format for letters. I think it's on LMS. I'll go check later.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be so bad. Good luck!

Only 70% more to go! Wait, thats a lot.

Damn. (6 days to halo 3)

Funny quote #1
I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me . . they're cramming for their final exam.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home