Saturday, September 29, 2007

HALO 3 T3H GET!

Okay folks, its finally here.


HALO 3

During the walk to the shop I had butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't sure if there would still be any in stock and was praying that there would be, but that never helps.

So i entered the store and saw like a line of 6-8 people buying Halo 3. I was like FUCK. Luckily I managed to get a copy without freaking out. I swear the cover box itself is so damn gorgeous! Slick black metal with intricate designs and a seductive appeal screaming for me to play its ingenious contents.

I carefully ripped open the plastic wrapping and inspected the disk. No scratch. Thank god. On the walk back I held the plastic bag firmly in my hand, scanning my surroundings trying to find anyone who might take it from me. Once I got home I breathed a sigh of relief, I knew that HALO 3 was mine.

I would like to declare that I never felt so damn geeky in my life before, but hey, this is HALO 3 we are talking about here, not just some stupid run-of-the-mill FPS.

HALO 3 is THE most awesome game, get it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home