Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sick

Hey guys.
Guess what, I'm sick. Frickkin brilliant eh? Right before the exams. So i spent at least 5 hrs sleeping in the afternoon but at least I got 90% of my history done. Praise Jarett for reducing the amount of notes we have to study!

71.The Departed
72.The Butterfly Effect
73.Bewitched
74.The Last Mimzy
75.My Best Friend's Wedding

TWO more days before I finally get my hands on a copy of Halo 3. Oh by the way, Halo 3 also holds the record for the biggest opening day in entertainment history, making $170 million dollars in its first 24 hours. Proof to the awesome-ness of the game yeah? Haha on the 10th after the exams I'm gonna play the entire campaign at least thrice at one go.

Also if you are free, make sure to watch Halo: Last One Standing. Its a series about Halo acted out in real life. Get this, its shown on Discovery Channel. Yea, OMGWTFBBQ eh? The videos are awesome and very realistic, be sure to check them out! (p.s I can't post the third video directly as discovery channel has copyrighted it and it has been removed from youtube)

Halo 3: Arms Race



Halo 3: Arms Race Part 2




Halo 3: Arms Race Part 3 "Last One Standing"

Also, Watch this funny Halo 3 commericial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home