Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Final Stretch

Well, here we are. The final stretch of hours before the End Of Year exams. At this point, any home work you have not handed in seriously does not matter anymore. I can't believe we played Bridge for like hours today in class rather than do out revision. I guess it can be called the calm before the storm eh?

GAH. I lay (lyed? laid? lay-ded?) on my bed today at 4.30 and planned to have a short nap. Woke up at 8. RAWR. so much time wasted, bo hoo hoo. I did my history revision online with Hanjie, Jp and the ever so loud and obnoxious Clement. Okay, most of you might already know this but I'm gonna say it again anyway. JP knows alot of stuff. Mostly stuff that doesn't generally help you with your life but is usually excess bullshit knowledge but yea, he knows alot.

This picture is long overdue for posting, finally got off my ass to upload it.


Tomorrow, if you ever get stuck at any one question, just think of this picture and ask yourself, "What would CHASS do?" Inspiration will definitely strike. NICKY. So guys, all the best for the exams tomorrow and remember that Halo 3 is less than a week away. =D And for all those who might feel like slacking in this crucial period, here's something that might motivate you. I don't know why though.



GOOD LUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home